Meet us at Pittcon 2020
AMS Alliance and Unity Scientific® to showcase productivity-enhancing automated wet chemistry and near infrared analyzers at Pittcon 2020
CHICAGO (March 1, 2020) – AMS Alliance and Unity Scientific®, both KPM Analytics companies, will showcase their advanced analytical solutions for environmental, agricultural and food applications in booth 4840 at Pittcon 2020, held at Chicago’s McCormick Place, March 1 – 5. AMS and Unity® analyzers monitor and improve product quality, help maintain brand integrity, improve efficiency and reduce costs for process or quality control, at line or in the lab.
The versatile Smartchem® 450 from AMS Alliance is a fully automated, direct read discrete analyzer that maximizes productivity for routine and special chemistries at very low cost per sample. The Smartchem 450 offers reliable and repeatable results for EPA, ISO, Standard and user-specific methods of environmental analyses at up to 450 tests per hour. This automated instrument, along with the entirety of those being presented at the show, allow for more effective resource allocation, improving your bottom line. A special trade-in offer is available to current Smartchem 170 and 200 users, as well as select competitor analyzers.
AMS will also be exhibiting these time- and money-saving innovations:
- Futura 3— an automated continuous flow analyzer that simplifies complex chemical analyses, such as phenols and cyanide, achieving high throughput and low operation cost.
- iCinac— an easy-to-use continuous pH monitor that profiles fermentation rates for culture consistency and is wireless for utmost flexibility and value.
- Enverdi-BOD— an industry-first wastewater treatment solution that gives accurate BOD5 results in just 48 hours.
- Smartchem 600— the industry’s only 600 tests-per-hour discrete analyzer, allowing you to do 75% more than before to maximize productivity for high throughput laboratories.
- Ready-to-use reagents— certified kits for discrete environmental and wine analysis that allow for time and money savings, along with convenience and peace of mind.
Unity Scientific will demonstrate its next-generation SpectraStar® XT near infrared (NIR) analyzer which provides precise measurements for moisture, fat, protein, total sugar and more in just 30 seconds from any stage in the process. With industry-leading performance, the SpectraStar XT enables accurate and reliable feedback to drive down production costs and improve product quality.
Available in ready-to-use analyzer packages for many applications, the XT can be pre-configured with robust calibrations and plug-and-play operation. For unique applications, custom quantitative and qualitative calibrations can be easily developed with UCal 4™, Unity’s new software loaded with state-of-the-art algorithms and comprehensive graphical displays for simplified development of accurate and reliable calibrations. The SpectraStar XT is also network-ready with CommUnity™, a cloud-based program which allows companies to simplify the management of their NIR analyzers and ensure maximum performance and value from their analytical program.
To highlight the productivity improvements of these automated solutions, single serve coffee packets will be given away at the booth for a coffee break courtesy of AMS Alliance. See the products in action and learn more from KPM Analytics’ world-class experts at Pittcon 2020, booth 4840.