Wet chemistry automation using continuous flow.
By multi parametric batches in parallel.
- Analytical rate: from 15 to 120 samples an hour
- Special analytical rates: please inquire specifically
- Samples loading capacity: depends on selected autosampler (range of 30 to 360 samples)
- Dual probe: optional
- Sample volumes:from 0.5 ml to 100 ml
- Identification: alphanumerical identification/Bar Code (optional)
- Removable drawer with control window
- Loading capacity: up to 21 different reagents
- Containers: from 200 ml to 1000 ml
- Leak retention volume: made of chemically inert plastic material
- Number of pump tubes: 40
- Automatic valve: optional
- Air Injection valve: optional, controlled by electronic
- Leak detector: optional, Automatic alarm and control.
- Automatic shut down: yes
- Automatic start up: yes
- Variable speed: yes, by Software or Manual control
- Flow rates: from 50 to 3000 μl/minute
Injection, Dilution, Mixing, Incubation, Distillation, Dialysis, UV Digestion, Extraction liquid/liquid
- Standard spectral range: 340 - 1100 nm
- Type: monochromatic or dichromatic
- Analog/Digital Converter Resolution: 24 bits (16.8 million points)
- Optical path: from 5 to 50 mm
- Flow cell volume: from 1 to 150 μl
- Linearity: from 0 to 2.5 absorbance units
- Debubbing: via mechanical or software control; hardware bubble détection
UV/Vis, Flame photometer, Fluorometer, electrodes, and more… let us help develop a method that is specifically designed to meet your analytical needs.
50 x 65 x 65 cm (L x W x H including Computer).
50 kg including computer.