Fully automated, direct read, bench top, Discrete analyzer.
End Point, Kinetic, Differential, Bi chromatic assays.
2 racks provided to contain up to 16 reagents as follow:
- 1 rack for 10 reagent position
- 1 rack for 6 reagent positions and 10 stock standards
- 2 dedicated positions for diluents and other (spike solutions, QC samples…)
5 racks for continuous loading of samples (126 positions).
URGENT SAMPLE ANALYSIS
Allowed at any time.
Up to200 tests/hour.
MINIMUM REACTION VOLUME
- Photometer: multi - wavelenght optics, double beam
- Wavelength: 12 narrow band interferential filters (9 on board)
- Source: halogen lamp 6V/10W
- Optical Path: 10 mm
- Linear range: 0.001 - 2.500 Abs
- Resolution: 0.0001 Abs
One mechanic arm provides all sampling operation with :
- Capacitive liquid level sensing
- Reagent pre-warming at 37°C
- Automatic probe washing
- Sample Volume range : 3.0 - 300 μl (1μl incr.)
- Reagent Volume : 3.0 - 300 μl (1μl incr.)
- Sample pre-dilution
- Sample rerun with or without dilution
Automatic dilution in pre and post-dilution.
Circular 60 semi-disposable cuvettes tray:
- Automatic cuvette washing
- Continuous monitoring of cuvette quality
- Incubation temperature: 37°C
42 x 65 x 100 cm (H x W x L).
- Bar code reader
- ISE detector
- Nitrate module
- Peltier chiller for reagent module
- Digestion system: Easy digest
- Distillation system: Easy Dist
- Ready to use reagents