Fully automated, direct read, floor stand, random access, Discrete analyzer.
End Point, Kinetic, Differential, Bi chromatic assays up to 999 tests, fully programmable.
Up to 100 reagents can be loaded into the refrigerated compartment and distributed on:
- 5 removable racks (8 main positions) + 5 satellites
- 100/50/25/5 ml containers
- Reagents barcode reading (option)
- Up to 200 samples on board
- 2 caroselli independent carousels hosting 20 racks of 10 positions each, for continuous sample loading
- Cups and/or tubes of 10-13 mm (max height 100 mm)
- Sample tube caps for sensitive application
- Samples barcode reading (option)
URGENT SAMPLE ANALYSIS
Allowed at any time.
Up to 600 tests/hour including ISE (pH, conductivity, redox).
MINIMUM REACTION VOLUME
Photometer: direct reading with Reference channel
Wavelength: 12 available wavelengths from 340 nm to 880 nm
Optical Path: 6 or 10 mm
Linear range: 0.001 - 4.200 Abs
- 3 sampling arms
- 3 Shock sensors
- 1 blockage sensor
- 3 Capacitive liquid level sensors
- 2 positions for stirrer/mixer
- Automatic probe washing
- Sample rerun with or without dilution
- Limited water consumption (less than 7 liters/hour)
Automatic dilution in pre and post-dilution.
- 85 cuvettes divided into 5 racks
- Automatic cuvette washing
- Continuous monitoring of cuvette quality
- Incubation temperature control at 37°C +/- 0,3
- Separate waste lines to minimize hazard disposable
- Use of washable cuvettes (Green technology)
96 x 70 x 120 cm (W x D x H).
- ISE module for pH, conductivity & Redox
- Nitrate module with new reductor
- Barcode reader for reagents
- Barcode reader for samples
- Digestion system: Easy digest
- Distillation system: Easy Dist
- Ready to use reagents